Friday, July 30, 2010

The next Cupcake....

So I've been thinking a lot about the next cupcake, I know that the trend I've been running with is Vegan cupcakes, but this one I can't resist. Natasha yes, is allergic to milk and eggs, but shes not a full vegan, and nither are her dad and I, we've tried switching the lifestyle to vegan but it doesn't work for us. More power to the people who can. Natasha seems to love the vegan baking, however still my little meat eater. The next cupcake is going to be a non milk and egg cupcake just like i've been doing but this time around becuase of my cravings, we placed a few wonderful tweeks, one being bacon...check it out, and try them...You won't be sorry...

There are going to be two versions of this cupcake one without the bacon so you can have it that way, and one with.....

No comments:

Post a Comment